I use sculpture, painting and drawing to pitch poetics against instrumental reason. Through formal manipulations of everyday objects, I'm interested in suggesting that organizational structures such as the grid, and processes of abstraction themselves, are not neutral.
Born 1975 Anniston, Alabama
Lives in Brooklyn, New York
MFA - School of Visual Arts, New York, New York. 2008.
BFA - The Atlanta Collge of Art, Atlanta, Georgia, 2003. Magna Cum Laude
-Monochrome, Nurture Art, Brooklyn, NY
SELECTED GROUP EXHIBITIONS
-The Brucennial, curated by Bruce High Quality Foundation, New York, NY
- Mob, Bullet Space, New York, NY
- Comedy Night, Nurture Art, Brooklyn, NY
- Right Place For the Wrong People, Bullet Space, New York, NY
- To Japan/ Love, New York. Munch Gallery, New York, NY
- Life In A Peaceful New World, Interstate Projects, New York, NY