In my artistic work I do not follow precise rules, what I do is a continuous search that passes through the image, from the image and verse the image. I consider each painting as a process of thought and, as the thought changes and turns, so does the image on the canvas.
The drawings represent the notes and the skeleton of each work, without whose the mind could not change in image. As a kind of ghosts come to light, giving little hints or blocking the memory of something that would otherwise escape.
Everything is an inspiration for me, and drawing upon each viewing experience, personal, of the dream or mediated by the others story, because is the whole life to interests and fascinates me. The life of this little human being thrown into the world.
Graduated in 2005 in Technical Graphics and Communications, Institute Catherine Caniana Bergamo.
Graduated in the visual and performing arts painting course with score of 110 at the Academy of Fine Arts in Venice with professor of chair Carlo Di Raco.
SOLO EXHIBITIONS: 2008
- Alba D'Arte Gallery, Brescia, curated by Alba Locatelli
GROUP EXHIBITIONS / COMPETITIONS:
- ONELAWFORALL - ART COMPETITION 2010, UNIT 24 Gallery , London.
- ARCHIVIARTI 2010, Fabbrica Borroni, Milan.
-ARTS TALE 2010 - TvTalents, First Prize, Castelfranco Veneto -Environmental Park.
-Musae collective 2010, Milan, by Musae.
- Locus Animae-5_ tourism palace, Jesolo, by Stefano Momentè.
- Il mito del vero_il ritratto il volto- Arcadia Association, palazzo Guidobono, Tortona.